Retirement Planning Now!
Classroom Education for Adults Ages 55-70
Why Retirement Education is Important
Due to recent tax law changes, an uncertain future for Social Security and the shift toward employee-directed retirement plans, the need for sound financial knowledge about appropriate retirement income strategies has never been more important. In straightforward language, our classes explain time-tested strategies that will help you make informed decisions regarding your financial future. Whether your objective is to protect your assets or preserve your lifestyle throughout your retirement, these classes will help you plan for your future with confidence.
The Difference between Education and Information
You can find trendy financial news almost anywhere, but it is often difficult to use this information to make informed decisions and create a plan for your retirement. Our courses are designed to help you accomplish this by delivering comprehensive, objective knowledge you can easily apply to your own personal situation.
By attending the classes, you will learn how to:
- Create your own vision for a "successful retirement"
- Determine the amount of money it will take to preserve your desired standard of living in retirement
- Minimize the risk of financial losses before or during retirement
- Eliminate the impact of market volatility on investment income
- Select which retirement account is best to access first
- Reduce or eliminate the taxes, expenses, delays, and legal challenges associated with estate planning
All classes will be conducted at Nationwide Planning's Corporate Training Center located in Country Club Plaza, 115 W Century Road, Suite 360, Paramus, NJ. There is $29 one-time fee payable to Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc. at the first class session you attend. You may attend as many classes as you like for the one-time fee and a spouse or guest may attend along with you at no additional charge. Payment must be made in the form of a check; cash will not be accepted. Advance online registration is required. For an outline of the COURSE OFFERINGS and a SCHEDULE OF UPCOMING CLASSES, CLICK HERE.
More Related Topics:
Retirement Planning Now! Course Offerings