Why Use an Advisor?
Full-Spectrum Financial Planning and Objective Advice
Financial planning involves more than just investing. With increasingly complex financial markets, longer life expectancies and uncertainty about Social Security and long-term health care coverage, building the right financial strategy is critical to ensuring a sound financial future.
The role of a Nationwide Planning advisor
An independent Nationwide Planning advisor is equipped with advanced financial planning tools and the type of specialized knowledge that can make reaching your financial goals a reality. Rather than simply selecting individual investments, your Nationwide Planning advisor is a trained financial planning professional who will:
- Assess all aspects of your financial situation
- Help define your financial goals
- Assist you in determining your investment style
- Create a customized financial plan that meets your specific needs and objectives
- Update your plan and your portfolio as needed on an on-going basis
The basic premise of Nationwide Planning’s client-centered philosophy is that an advisor should always be objective and unbiased using whatever products or services best meet the specialized needs of their clients. As a result, we refrain from using firm-branded proprietary products and instead offer our advisors a state-of-the art open-architecture platform that gives them access to one of the broadest array of products, services and financial tools available anywhere. In addition, advisors that affiliate with Nationwide Planning receive the added benefit of:
- Superior operational support from our highly trained back-office and customer service professionals
- Product expertise in all areas of the financial planning and investment process
- An in-house product team that serves as an important resource to our advisors by continually and rigorously researching the spectrum of available choices to identify best-in-class products and services.